NTEA members have access to products, services and resources that can help grow and improve your business. Stay ahead in the industry by taking advantage of all your membership has to offer.
NTEA’s engineering hotline (800-441-6832)
NTEA’s experienced staff engineers assist members by providing valuable expertise on a broad range of issues, including:
- Body & equipment installation
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliance
- Federal Excise Tax (FET)
- Vehicle certification
The hotline is available Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (EST). Members can call as frequently as needed.
NTEA membership also offers your company:
- A free listing in the annual NTEA Market Resource Guide, the industry’s most comprehensive buyer’s guide, which is distributed to more than 6,000 industry professionals.
- A free listing in the online Member Directory .
- Access to NTEA’s Networking Directory offering detailed contact information for key individual employees within member companies by job type. Login required.
- The ability to publicize company news, product announcements, personnel news and employment listings at no cost.
- Free subscriptions to NTEA News, NTEA’s monthly print publication, as well as timely and topical e-newsletters.
- Special member pricing on industry events, training, publications, as well as products through Shop NTEA.
- Access to live training webinars held throughout the year and archived sessions.
- Discounts on advertising and marketing opportunities to help promote your company.
- Discounts from NTEA business partners on services such as group purchasing, business insurance, and shipping.
- Access to join NTEA affiliate divisions and committees which represent specific product segments in the work truck industry.
- Discounts on membership in the Green Truck Association, the NTEA affiliate division dedicated to continuing the progression of green work trucks.
- The ability to participate in the Member Verification Program (MVP) which recognizes distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing specified business standards and processes, and for demonstrating compliance with applicable government regulations.
- A library of technical industry information, including truck specification details, technical articles and reports, Federal Excise Tax updates, and more.
- Industry analysis, market data and statistics accompanied by insights from the world’s most reliable sources.
- Free membership in NTEA's Generation Next for employees of NTEA member companies who have served the work truck industry for 10 years or less.